Monday, March 1, 2010

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Do you know what's good?
*Getting my brand new stainless, gorgeous, Whirlpool range delivered & installed yesterday. It's absolutely fabulous! I already used it 3 times. I baked some muffins with Olivia literally 5 minutes after the gentlemen from Lowe's pulled out of our driveway. It cooks so evenly & I am in love with the digital temperature controls, and the built in timer. Smooth top, no coils! IN LOVE! (Pictures to come of my new love, I just gotta get em off my camera & onto my computer first.)


Do you know what's BAD - with a capital B?
*Let me set the scene...Last night, the girls are in bed. I am settled in bed watching my favorite Detective on Law & Order Criminal Intent - that's right Detective Bobby Goren. I LOVE HIM! Jarrett is taking a shower & getting ready for bed.

We notice that the furnace is running constantly, yet it's blowing out cold air. I do what any wife would do, I send Jarrett to inspect what the problem is. That's when he found the problem...

Our propane tank had rollen down a little bank in our back yard, I know AWESOME right. But it gets even more AWESOME. Propane is just hissing out of the tank & I was scared out of my wits! Panic...who do I call, 911 or my Dad, FS or my Dad. I called my Dad. Jarrett is panicky too. I was more calm than him & I wasn't calm at all. We got the valve shut off so we were no longer in danger of being blown sky high.

No heat until FS will come out & fix it. Jarrett is under strict orders to rapid fire call them to make sure it gets done today.


Do you know what's ugly?
*My first weigh in at Chub Club that occured Saturday. U-G-L-Y, I don't have no alibi. That number was UGLY! I am not happy. However, like my BFF said, IT'S A STARTING POINT. And I am determined to NEVER SEE THAT NUMBER AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE.

And that is all for now.

No comments: