Wednesday, December 16, 2009

UPDATED TO: THE WAIT IS OVER!!! The Waiting Game...


How's this for an update y'all!!!


Baby # 4 at 4:44 - this is the text I got from the very proud Papa, aka Brad!


Chelsea Renee Brown

December 16, 2009

4:44 pm


7 lbs, 13 oz

19 3/4 inches


I'm so overcome with joy & love for this little girl.


From what I could tell, Baby Chelsea has a head full of dark hair. And the cutest little baby feet on the planet right now.


***********************
ORIGINAL POST:

Today is baby day!!! WOOT WOOT!!!



Sarah is being induced today. And I am super excited to get to meet my new baby niece Chelsea!



Now we wait..............................



And we pray for a fast, easy delivery. And we pray for a healthy little girl to come make her debut in this big world.



Hopefully, by the end of the day, this post will be updated with a picture of my beautiful new baby niece.



No comments: