This husband of mine wears many hats...figuratively speaking.
Hats don't necessarily work for my hubby.
(Between you and me, he looks very creepy in any sort of hat. If you know me ask me, and I will tell you a story about it & I personally guarantee you a good laugh.)
Ahem, now back to business. These hats are the things that make us love him.
#1 he is an excellent napping buddy
#2 he is not afraid to take a little abuse
#2 he is not afraid to take a little abuse#3 he is a lover of food


#4 he is a farmer


#5 he is a trucker
#6 he is an overall goofy dude
#7 he is my hubs
#8 he is father of our two beautiful girls
But today he is wearing a different hat, can you guess what kind???
Why a Birthday Hat, of course!!!
Happy 29th Birthday, Jarrett!!! We love you & we hope you have any excellent day!
3 comments:
Hahaha I love that the last picture was one of the first things I saw this morning - hahahahaha loves it
That last picture should have been your Christmas card!!! lmao!!! What an ass clown! hahaha Had to use the b-day boys lingo!!
He doesn't know I did this...I will show him tonight. I am sure he will be embarrassed! ha
Post a Comment