Thursday, December 31, 2009

Olivia's Year End Review - 2009


Olivia, what have you done this year?

The 2nd half of Pre-School was pretty fun.
Graduating from Pre-School was lots of fun too!

Vacation to St. Louis was awesome! And I was so excited to get to stay in a hotel & go to the big zoo!

Once school was out, the fun really began! I spent the summer playing all the time!

I turned 5!!!
I went on vacation to New Jersey with Daddy!
I learned how to swim without a back-pack!
I was brave & did a couple of dare-devil-ish things.

I started Kindergarten!!! I love it!
I did the mini-m squad dance team!
Then we all went back to New Jersey again.
I learned out to read in Kindergarten & I show off to Mama every chance I can get.
I went to the dentist twice - no cavities!
I had fun at the pumpkin patch!
I went trick-or-treating with the Brownies!
Mama told me it was time to start earning my keep.
And I had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: