Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cards

I am very proud to announce, all Christmas cards have been mailed & people should have received them by now. I did not procrastinate this year, like I have a tendency to do. All cards were done & in the mail last Saturday.



I don't know about you, but I absolutely love getting Christmas cards. They are the highlight of mail this time of year. Instead of getting all bills, which are still coming - they will never end, it is so nice to get all of those lovely red, green, & white envelopes addressed to our family. It brings a smile to my face.



I hope that ours brought a smile to your face if you were one of the 63 that I mailed...no big shocker here. Our picture has been the header of my blog since December 1st. Except our card doesn't say "tales of the tottens".




I kind of wanted to do a traditional one in front of the tree like I have every year. But this turned out pretty darn cute too. I am sure I will get pictures of the girls in front of the tree, because every mom has to do that.

And this was our card from last year.





No comments: