Random breakdown of the week thus far.
I got a "love note" at work addressed to my supervisor. Isn't it so cute?
Work has, in a word, sucked for the past few months. Not a joke, it really has. But there are always silver linings, and sometimes they come in the form of a nice hand written thank you note.
![]() |
| not really classified, if you know me - you know where I work. the world doesn't need the address |
I got my hair cut. I'm am totally going to be one of those old women who go to the beauty shop weekly to have my hair washed. It's my very favorite thing about going. So relaxing...
![]() |
| I told Rachel to take notes so she could do this for me when I am an old & decrepit woman. (photography by Liv) |
Here is the finished product. I LOVE it. Jarrett, not so much. It's too short. It's a "Mom haircut". My thoughts, I AM A MOM so no matter how my hair is, it will in fact be a Mom haircut. Shorter is easier. Shorter looks better on me. I love it. And truth be known, the fact that Jarrett doesn't particularly care for it, may actually make me like it a little bit more. I'm evil like that.
Olivia was sent home from school Wednesday. Poor girl looked absolutely pitiful all day yesterday.
Damn the pink-eye. Rachel had it the week of Thanksgiving. Silly me, I thought the rest of us escaped getting it. How long does that crap take to show symptoms? Surely it isn't 2 weeks? Olivia probably picked it up at school or daycare.
Tonight, is going to be a fun night. We have our Rainey family Christmas party. Another ugly sweater party! I am so looking forward to it. Jarrett's sweater is quite ugly, and he is thrilled to wear it. Ok maybe that last part is false, but it is super ugly.
Tomorrow night is going to be a fun night too! Girls night in at my Aunt Debbie's house. Dinner & a movie. I love girl time. It's going to be fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment