Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rachel Lately

My little Rachel is something else these days. I love the things 4 year olds think up to say. Here are some of her current favorite phrases:
  • "Are you insane, are you crazy?"
  • "Whaaaaaaaat?" - long & drawn out just like Mama says all the time.
She talks about her boyfriend Owen every day. She talks about her best friends Courtney & Brynn all the time. She is full of stories about the daily happenings at "friends" aka daycare.

Rachel still loves her sister very much. The last few nights she has said she is "too scared to sleep alone" so Olivia sleeps with her in the bottom bunk.

Rachel is funny about clothes. She loves to wear dresses. Hates to wear jeans. She must look beautiful every day. Her favorite is a little ballet leotard she got for her birthday. I'm not exagerating when I say, she wears it every night after she gets home from daycare. Every night. Here she is modeling it.


No comments: