Sunday, December 4, 2011

Santa Visit & Christmas Decor

We went & saw Santa Claus yesterday. This year was a smashing success. No tears by either girl! 

Olivia was very shy. She wouldn't say what she wanted right away. But eventually he got her to tell him what she wanted.


Rachel wasn't scared at all this year. She went right up & told him exactly what she wanted.


The girls & I, or just me, decorated the house for Christmas last weekend. It looks great.


The tree. Best pic I have so far. With flash doesn't do it justice. Without flash & it ends up a little blurry. 6 of 1 & half dozen of another. Oh well....




I need to get a real wreath so I have the pine scent in the house. I miss that having a fake tree. What I don't miss is the bazillion pine needles on the floor.


No comments: