I am loving this current string of nice weather! 70s & 80s in the middle of April, yes ma'am, I will take it! With that being said, we broke out the shorts for the 2 girls.
Olivia loves shorts, skirts, & what-not. Cracks me up a little, since this same girl prefers to wear sweatpants non stop during the winter. She wore dresses to school all last week.
Now Rachel, as with everything in her life - is different than Olivia, so it's really no surprise to me. However, her reaction to shorts made me laugh so stinkin' hard. Thursday, it was in the mid 80's, it was her first "shorts experience" of the year. This girl had no idea what was going on. I think the shorts really freaked her out. She had this weird stance & kept looking at her legs like "is this it?" See for yourself...


I was cracking up! It must have offended her, because this is the face she made...
Olivia loves shorts, skirts, & what-not. Cracks me up a little, since this same girl prefers to wear sweatpants non stop during the winter. She wore dresses to school all last week.
Now Rachel, as with everything in her life - is different than Olivia, so it's really no surprise to me. However, her reaction to shorts made me laugh so stinkin' hard. Thursday, it was in the mid 80's, it was her first "shorts experience" of the year. This girl had no idea what was going on. I think the shorts really freaked her out. She had this weird stance & kept looking at her legs like "is this it?" See for yourself...


I was cracking up! It must have offended her, because this is the face she made...



No comments:
Post a Comment