Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

Mama M hosts this little bloggy thing every Friday. I thought I would join in...



1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

This is a tough one...ummmm. I would like to say it would be someone gorgeous, slim, & tall...because all actresses are. But that wouldn't really fit my short fat & sassy self. So I really don't know. It would definitely have to be someone super clumsy, sarcastic, and the ability to be super bitchy brutally honest & blunt. Maybe I will go for my fav mean girl Rachel McAdams.


2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

No. I had no desire to. I think I had seen one too many scary movies in my younger days.


3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

Birds. Literally, any kind of bird. I hate them. Especially big ones: geese, turkeys, ducks. Anything that will walk & follow you. At my work there are several ponds/lakes. There are tons of geese sitting around everywhere. I was walking in one day, saw a goose directly in my path. So I did what any normal person would do. I turned around & walked back to the parking deck and took the long way into work. And I loathe pigeons, they are disgusting. I feel like I disappointed both of my kids when we avoided the birds at our recent trip to the zoo. Birds are just icky - disease ridden & what-not. {shiver}


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

HAHAHA - If I have to pick just one thing...I would say that it is the way I eat cereal. He says that they should put me in a room with terrorists & they would tell anything & everything they know. He claims that I slurp the milk, and I crunch the cereal too much. He also seems to think I intentionally hit the spoon on my teeth. HA! Ok & maybe since he pointed it out to me that it bothers him, I may try to do all of the above listed things more!


5. What is currently your favorite song?

It's a tie, "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum and "Soul Sister" by Train. I love both of them! And it is so much fun to sing as loud as I can to them in the car. The girls love to sing them with me too. Although, I am not sure if it's good that my 5 year old says "It's a quarter after 1:00, I'm a little drunk & I need you now"...oh well.

Sidenote: my BFF and I are going to see Lady A at the Illinois State Fair this August. I am super excited...and I think I may even get a ticket for my little Liver to go too. That girl would be crushed, absolutely crushed if I didn't take her with me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing my butt off at your terrorist torturing cereal eating! LOL!

You're the second one to say that Train song. Now I gotta look it up!

Happy Friday!

René (aka Tweeter Bug) said...

I laughed at the cereal torture, too! And while I was reading it my husband sat down next to me with his dinner and started chewing SO loudly I had to give him "the look." Eerie timing on that one :)