I
♥
♥
I can't get enough of the auditions! No joke, they are probably my favorite part. But after like 3 or 4 weeks, however many it was this time, that seemed like a lot. I ♥ it all though!
Hollywood week came to an end last night. And now my friends we have the top 24.
Dearest Simon, Randy, Kara, & Ellen - I ♥ you guys too! But come on now. Some of the people sent home should have got into the top 24. Are y'all trying to do a repeat of the whole fiasco that was Megan Joy from last year? Really...
P to the S - It is so nice to not have to deal with Paula's crazy-drug induced-incoherent ramblings. Wonderful!
Anywho, I do enjoy me some Andrew Garcia! He is my top pick.
Now watch him get eliminated in the first round of narrowing down to 12. Hope I didn't jinx him. I loved that he sang Paula Abdul's 'Straight Up' with his guitar! LOVED IT!!!


1 comment:
ok i'm glad i'm not the only one totally in love with american idol!! and i totally agree that some of those that went home should have been in the top 24..like the girl with the lip and the girl who had tried out 3 times and always had something happen!! well good luck to your pick! he's my top guy and the guy with the long hair that kara had take his shirt off! i like the blusey style!! we should totally have an american idol party at laura's sometime--sorry for volunteering you friend!!!
Post a Comment