Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here's My Sign

Sorry Bill Engvall, I ain't talkin' about a "stupid sign". I am talkin' about the signs that show me that I am a grown-up.

I know what you are thinking, I have been a grown-up for quite some time now. I am 28, married for almost 7 1/2 years, I have a 5 year old & a 2 year old. Yes, I do realize all of these things make me a grown-up.What really makes me stop & say "wow, I am a grown-up" are the little things. Things that I never really thought I would do.

For example, bonus time at work is coming up. Can I get a WOOT WOOT???

What am I going to do with my bonus? I am glad you asked.



Isn't she pretty??? I am sooooo excited about this new range. A smooth top - LOVES IT!!! I hate the stupid effing coils. I am forever cleaning those little effers out. And I couldn't be happier to be getting a smooth top!

We are in desperate need of a new range! Considering the heating element in our lovely biscuit colored 20 year old Frigidaire busted sending a puff of stinky white smoke to fill our kitchen/living room. Did I forget to mention, this happened before Thanksgiving. We have been living off of meals I can make entirely on the stove-top or in the pizza oven since then. Anywho...

This is how I know I am officially a grown-up. I admit it; I am excited about buying a new range. Furthermore, the fact that I get to go to Lowes to buy it is icing on the cake. I LOVE LOWES. On the real, next to Hob Lob, it's my favorite store. While we are there we will pick out the refridgerator that will soon join our lovely new addition. Very exciting!


1 comment:

Laura said...

"I am forever cleaning those little effers out" - bahahahaha that made me laugh REAL loud!! So excited for your new stove Bestie - I'm getting a haircut and some new tennies! :)