Monday, July 1, 2013

The Package - the total package

Sunday night was the best night. Girls Night Out in a big big way! I went to St Louis for a concert. Not just any concert. The Package.
 
Who was included in The Package?
 
Boyz II Men
98 Degrees
New Kids on the Block
 
I will give you all a minute to wrap your minds around that.
 
Seriously, the best. Natalie from 1993, 1995, & 1999 - you're welcome! Finally living out my dreams here people.
 
(All photos courtesy of my friend Heather's FB page because I forgot my camera. And my iPhone pictures just don't do it justice.)
 
 
Boyz II Men were up first.
This is "I'll Make Love to You" - rose petals falling from the ceiling.
 
 
And they sang Motown Philly - this alone was worth the price of admission. They still got it!
 
98 Degrees - I wasn't sure if I would enjoy them as much as the other 2, but they were awesome too. Lets face is, Nick Lachey in a wife beater is always going to be a crowd pleaser.


 
These girls, I know they were all reliving their younger days. Who wouldn't love to be serenaded. Myself, I may have tongue-kissed Nick Lachey & got thrown out. To each their own.


 
And THEN - the best thing ever happened.
 
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!


 
Oh my, the pelvic thrusting that was going on might have made a more impressionable girl blush. HAHA!

 
Their new song "I Like the Remix". Suits, come on, I swoon!!!!!

 
Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, this happened.

 
Jordan Knight - shirtless. My whole day, possibly this whole month of July has been made by that 2 minutes or so that he was sans shirt.
 
Let me tell ya, they have definitely got the right stuff. (see what I did there - I love play on words)

 
Then he sang my very favorite song by New Kids - He's gonna be loving me forever. He sang it directly to me - JSYK.


 
Thank you, Heather for taking so many pictures.
 
Thank you to Sarah, Amber & Chris for tolerating my screaming like a teenybopper.
 
31 year-old Natalie enjoyed this WAAAAAY more than 13 year-old Natalie when I wanted to go so very bad. Somethings are worth the wait.




No comments: