some photos from the phone recapping this long weekend.
i took the girls to see Monsters University as part of our summer bucket list on friday night. we also had dairy queen icecream for dinner - so we checked 2 things off in 1 night.
we all 3 loved it.
then saturday morning, Rachey & I headed to the nail salon for my pedicure.
she also got her toenails painted.
then we already know Sunday night just happened to be the best night of my life.
here is Amber. she was just as happy as I was to be in that seat. and of course - duck lips.
this, my friends, is what excited looks like!
monday while i was recovering from my NKOTB hangover, i took the girls to the beach. where Olivia & I crossed swimming out to the buoys off of the summer bucket list.
then Tuesday, there was a face-painter at daycare. the girls really enjoyed that.
![]() |
| Liv is rockin an old school NKOTB hat from the very early '90s. |
lots of 4th of July festivities happening. so more to come...













No comments:
Post a Comment