this year's dance season is almost over. the girls' recital will be Sunday afternoon. i'm not gonna lie, i'm so excited. like more excited than i have been in a long time.
the costumes finally came in last week, and boy are they pink.
Olivia will be performing 2 dances. There is just one other girl in her class, so they will both be duets. In each song, the girls both have a "feature" part. So I'm excited to see it put altogether.
Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now - from the movie/musical Hairspray. It's a jazz routine.
The Second Star to the Right - from Peter Pan. It's a ballet number.
Rachel will be performing 1 dance. Up until December, there was only 1 other girl in her class. But then there was an enrollment boom & now there are 6 total, I think. 6 four to five year olds, it should be interesting.
The Little Old Lady from Pasadena - which I always thought was the Beach Boys, but iTunes didn't find that, so it's Jan & Dean. But it seriously sounds just like The Beach Boys.
It's a tap number.
Liv & Rache,
I am so proud of you. I cannot wait to see you dance your little booties off Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment