Thursday night was my little Rachel Claire's pre-school graduation. My goodness, time flies. This little baby girl is 5 years old & ready for kindergarten in the fall.
Rachel,
I am so proud of you. You really have come a long way. When you started at "friends" you were just a baby. Then you grew into a shy little meek toddler. You were the most quiet of everyone in your room. So sweet so timid.
When you were moved to the "pre-school aged room", I had a hard time with that. I still saw you as a toddler. But these 2 years in your pre-school have done you so much good.
You are no longer the shy little girl. You are outgoing. You are hilarious. You are loud. You are a very popular girl, as far as I can tell.
Congratulations, my sweet Rachey! We are so proud of you!
**************************
The program itself was adorable! They did songs. They came walking in to "The Ants Come Marching In". They wore little graduation caps. I won't force you all to look at the 50 pictures I took, just some of my favorites.
![]() |
| I may have died a little with these hats! |
![]() |
| No surprise here, her boyfriend Owen (in the brown button-down) quickly found his spot right next to Rachel. |
![]() |
| Going on a bear hunt - fluffy little tails here people. |
![]() |
| and the Graduating Class of 2013! |
![]() |
| Such a proud girl! |
![]() |
| why were none of us looking at my camera?! Gotta get ahold of those grandmas' cameras. |
![]() |
| My Baby & Me |










No comments:
Post a Comment