Each year, Olivia's school puts on a Spring Concert. It was last night. I love them!
This year's theme was "Music Through the Decades". Each class was assigned a decade & they performed 2 songs from that time.
Olivia's class was first up, they had the 1920's. They sang "Alexander's Ragtime Band" complete with kazoos & "Bye Bye Blackbird".
They were supposed to dress from their decade. As you can see, Olivia just wore a pretty dress, I just wanted her to look nice. As did the rest of the kids. Not really much fashion available from the roaring '20s.
Then the whole school gets together & sings 1 final song. It was "Let it Grow" from the movie the Lorax. All the kids did such a great job.
3rd grade is almost over for my little darling. I can hardly believe it. I think she only has 1 week left of school.







No comments:
Post a Comment