Spring. Sunshine. Cruising around town with the sunroof open.
I think 2 weeks ago, we took dinner to my brother on his break at 7:00 pm (working 2nd shift doesn't seem like much fun). While in the parking lot waiting Olivia says she has always wanted to stand up & put her head out of the sunroof. I say go for it.
It was the best thing that has ever happened to her. She loved it. She says "I feel like a famous person in a limo, mom. They do this in movies." Yes, they do babe. Yes, they do.
Rachel on the other hand, not so much a fan of the sunroof being open. Photographic proof. Taken over my shoulder while at the stoplight. And I am so glad I did. I laugh every.single.time. I look at it.
I wish you all could hear the creep-tastic weird giggle she was doing. Clearly, she looks horrified. But has this crazy smile. It's just plain awesome.
Oh I love Spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment