Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break 2013

We all needed a little break. The Tottens were suffering from, what I like to call, winter-is-never-going-to-end/when-the-hell-is-spring-going-to-be-here-itis. Aka: FUNK CENTRAL.

What better place to go when you need a break??? The same place we love to go in the summer.

Enter Door County Wisconsin & the good ol' Scandinavian Lodge.
 




 
It was a little chilly. But having come from the wonderful land of Central IL where we just got 9 inches of snow, it wasn't too bad.
 
Pretty breezy, but that is because it is right on Lake Michigan.


A trip to the beach in our winter coats & flipflops.


 
Yea, that's some snow on the sandy beach.

 
But the hotel was nice & warm.
Jarrett, unfortunately, was stricken with a stomach bug. So he didn't feel well at all Friday or Saturday. The girls were happy just being at the hotel with the huge pool. There weren't many people there, so a lot of the time they had a private pool.
 




Jumpin' Gangnam Style
Heeeeeeeeeeeey Sexy Lady

Beautiful still.


I busted by butt on the snow/ice 5 minutes before this picture. It was awesome.

Oh just standing on frozen Green Bay.


We climbed the Eagle Tower again.

photo cred to Rachel - Jar was in the car.

photo cred to Olivia - Jar was in the car.



 
And then Easter morning, the Easter Bunny did make his way to our hotel room.

 
It was awesome. I feel rejuvenated. I feel ready for Spring.
 
I'm pleased to see NO SNOW left since we returned.

 


No comments: