I have pictures of Olivia's birthday party to post, I promise I do. But in the meantime, here is another installment of "things that are awesome"...
- Jarrett had kidney stones & I had to take him to the ER - that part not so awesome. But him being under the influence of narcotic pain medication - awesome! He was so sweet & funny. He said "I love you, Baby" repeatedly. Not really sure where all that mushy talk came from considering he NEVER calls me baby, like NEVER ever.
- Another awesome thing, said kidney stones are gone. I will save you the details. (Jarrett, you're welcome. And see I didn't spew all of your personal business on the blog....yet.)
- You know that moment when you convince your 4 year old to kick her father right in the behind when he is bending over. Well, I get to experience that moment quite frequently. However, poor Rachel misjudged & kicked him not in the behind, but somewhere a little more sensitive. Awesome. Next on list of things to teach Rachel, how to avoid certain areas when kicking.
- Olivia received enough money as birthday presents to purchase her beloved iPod touch. When did 8 become the age when you absolutely-have-to-have-an-iPod-or-you-might-die? I'm pretty sure I still got barbie dolls & crap for my 8th birthday. This awesomeness is 2-fold. She's happy & I'm happy, now I don't have to share my iPod with her. And she will quit bugging me about playing on my phone while we are places.
- Rachel told me & I quote, "You are grumpy in da mornin' every mornin'. Is that because Liv is givin you a hard time this?" Hahaha - I had to laugh. I'm pretty sure I say almost every single day of my life "Please don't give me a hard time about this..."
- Vacation starts in precisely 8 days. Only 5 more working days if we are going to get specific. And believe me we are. I need a break like nobody's business. How I long to sip mixed drinks by the pool all the live long day. Oh, that's right the kids are going on said vacation too. How about not all the live long day, just after 5:00 pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment