Monday, January 2, 2012

Year End Review

It's hard to believe another year has come & gone. 2011 had some major ups & some major downs. It was an interesting year, to say the least.

The girls each had surgery. I did a stint in the hospital. Jar wrecked his truck. Those are the downs...

I am pleased to say, the ups were much better than the downs. We are all healthy & well at the close of this year. And we are very much in love. I'm in love with my wonderful husband. I'm in love with my beautiful girls. We make each other mad, but we also make each other so very happy. 

Our girls...What can I say about our girls? They are my life. They are the reason, I live. I know that sounds very cliche, but it is so true. They make me want to be a better person. They drive me crazy at times, but that is their job as kids. Luckily, they make me blissfully happy more often than they drive me crazy.

They have changed so much in a year. Let's look, shall we?

2010

2011
Again with the bunny ears, geesh Olivia...I digress.

Welcome, 2012! We are going to make the best of you.

I resolve to take time to enjoy my life. Enjoy my girls & the funny things they say. Enjoy my husband, and all of his wild antics. Enjoy my family & friends. Enjoy my house. Enjoy my job. I resolve to find joy in all things this year.

My Grandma made me eat a bean on New Year's Day to ensure I have a "prosperous new year". So we shall see...

2012, what do you have in store for us? I can hardly wait.

No comments: