Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm lucky he loves me...

Sunday Fun-Day in the Totten house. Jarrett went to Wal-Mart & bought a much needed file cabinet. The girls thought the huge empty box was fun to play with. Jarrett & I laughed that we should just nail it to the back of the house & call that our addition, then we could just be done with that. (Oh planning to build on to our house is so much fun & stress.)

First, we put Rachel in the box to scare Olivia. It worked out awesome. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't take any pictures. Now when Daddy got in the box to scare Rachel, it was too good not to capture photographic evidence. He was stuck in the box.


He was stuck in the box. While I was laughing so hard that I could hardly breathe, I did what any good wife would do....tipped him over. And I laughed & laughed & laughed. Olivia was laughing too. Rachel, not so much. She was scared that Daddy was going to be stuck in the box forever. But, as luck would have it, since it was made of cardboard - he tore his way out. Because, I of course, was too busy laying on the floor laughing to help him. Unfortunately, no pictures of this chain of events.

No comments: