Veteran's Day 2011
I am thankful, beyond words, for all of the brave men & women who choose to serve our great country. It is because of these heroes that I am able to sit here & babble on my little blog. We are immensely lucky to live in such a wonderful country. This freedom we enjoy was not free. My heart breaks for the families who have lost people who have lost their lives serving for us, protecting us, giving us the freedoms we so very often take for granted.
I am proud of the veterans in my life, past & present.
To my dearest goob of a cousin Kirk - Thank you for being more brave than I ever could be. I am so incredibly proud of the man you have become. Thank you for your service to our country. Thank you for being a real-live hero. I love you always.
Grandpa & Grandad, happy veterans day in heaven. You are both so very special to me. You are both in my thoughts daily. I love you & I miss you greatly.
No comments:
Post a Comment