Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful for Haley & Bowling

This is my BFF Haley. I have talked about her before, right here.

She is my best friend, since we were little kids growing up in Kenney.

Last year, she talked me into bowling with her on Thursday nights. I am not very good. I try, but I am not that great. I am so thankful for her & thankful that she convinced me to bowl with her. I doubt I will ever be a great bowler. But that is not the point of those wonderful Thursday nights.

I get to spend time with my best friend. I get to have a night off from my regular motherly & wifely duties. (haha duties - that was for you Haley - I know you would laugh at that too.) I get to have some ME time. I get to relax & enjoy myself. I get to laugh too loud. I get to gossip. I get to just hang out with Haley. Too often, we let life get in the way of hanging out. Times have changed since we would hang out every single night of our lives on The Square. Thursday night bowling lets us enjoy that same feeling again.

I love you Haley. And I love bowling with you on Thursdays.

No comments: