Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{8}

November Thankfulness #8

My bestie Laura is back at work. Although I am sure it breaks her heart to be away from her sweet sweet babes all day, it sure does my soul good to have face time with her. I missed her. And not in a weird way. I felt like a different person when she was gone from work for 3 months. That does sound a little weird now that I read it. But anyway, I promise it's not weird. I am a creature of habit & not being able to eat lunch with her, or just hear her voice or talk in person with her -- well...it really kind of sucked. I could feel how I was acting & reacting differently. Jarrett did too.

So my thankful #8 is for your Laura. I heart you. You are one of my very best friends in the whole entire world. I missed you greatly. And I am so very happy you are back. Even though, we both know how hard it is to leave a sweet precious baby after a long maternity leave, I'd like to think returning to be with me makes it a little bit easier. Lord knows I am happier with you here.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Uhm I heart you. A LOT. I'm glad I'm very glad to be back to seeing your face daily as well! :)