Sunday, October 2, 2011

oh yea, I turned 30

So, on September 27, I turned 30. I'm coming to terms with it nicely. I had a brief cry that morning in the shower. Luckily, I was fully recovered from that semi-emotional/hormonal outburst in time for my party. Good thing too, the cards were all about how I'm old & my youth is dead - it was good to have my sense of humor back before all that jazz.

My parents threw an awesome party for me at their house. We had delicious food, played bags, & enjoyed a little fire. All of my favorite people where there. Somehow, I neglected to get any pictures of me with the rest of my guests. That may have something to do with me having my drunk face on. Especially in the picture with April. ha!

30, I challenge you. I am going to make you the best year yet. Plus, you have got to be better than 29 was, by a long shot!

No comments: