Today, we don't stand a chance. It has been thundering off & on since about 8:30 last night. It has been raining since I woke up at 7:00 this morning. And it doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime too soon.

I just really really want to see some sunshine. I want to be able to have the Easter egg hunt outside. I want to not be so miserable feeling. At least if the sun was shining, it would give me a reason to get outside & breathe in the fresh Spring air. I can't rightly do that when it is pouring down rain.

Not to mention how miserable Jarrett is. He is getting quite testy about this recent stretch of weather. Who can blame him? His business, hauling grain & farming, is very much at the mercy of the weather. The more it rains now, the later the crops go in the ground, and the later harvest is. It's quite a chain of events. Right now we need it to dry out. We don't need ponds in all the fields. We need some sunshine.
But we are in Central Illinois..............maybe it will be nice in June?

No comments:
Post a Comment