Like I teased you with last week, we had our family pictures taken last weekend by my bestest bestie. {at least that's how she is titled in my IM contact listing - I ♥ you Laura!}
Family pictures, meaning - MY ENTIRE IMMEDIATE FAMILY
Laura, you were quite a sport about it! We all LOVE the pictures, and I am sure that we will be putting your services to work for years & years to come!
These 2 people, well, there is awful lot I could say about them. Namely, these are the 2 people who started it all. (well, not ALL, but all of this - for sure.) They are my parents. I love them with my whole heart. They have made me the person I am today, I am incredibly thankful for that. I think I turned out ok, all things considered. HA!

Here is what they started...
Sturgeon Kids {quite a good lookin group}
Sarah, Tim, & me


Sarah & Brad being the oldest - got the ball rolling...

Miss Sassy Cassie {always the model}

Nathan {aka - the funniest kid I know}

Andrew {look close you can see the mischief in those eyes}

Chelsea Belle {beautiful brown-eyed girl}

all the Browns

Sisters Identical Sisters

Brothers {Double Trouble}

{my turn, my turn}
Family pictures, meaning - MY ENTIRE IMMEDIATE FAMILY
Laura, you were quite a sport about it! We all LOVE the pictures, and I am sure that we will be putting your services to work for years & years to come!
These 2 people, well, there is awful lot I could say about them. Namely, these are the 2 people who started it all. (well, not ALL, but all of this - for sure.) They are my parents. I love them with my whole heart. They have made me the person I am today, I am incredibly thankful for that. I think I turned out ok, all things considered. HA!
Here is what they started...
Sturgeon Kids {quite a good lookin group}
Sarah, Tim, & me
Sarah & Brad being the oldest - got the ball rolling...
Miss Sassy Cassie {always the model}
Nathan {aka - the funniest kid I know}
Andrew {look close you can see the mischief in those eyes}
Chelsea Belle {beautiful brown-eyed girl}
all the Browns
Sisters Identical Sisters
Brothers {Double Trouble}
{my turn, my turn}
Me & The Jar


Olivia Grace {my Liva Lou}


Rachel Claire {my Rachey Girl}


Our Family Picture

Sisters, Sisters there were never such devoted sisters (ha)



Tim & Hilary

{no babies for them yet, they just got married in July. I did tell them both I was ready to be an Auntie again, you know whenever they want}
Brad, Hilary, & Jarrett
Olivia Grace {my Liva Lou}
Rachel Claire {my Rachey Girl}
Our Family Picture
Sisters, Sisters there were never such devoted sisters (ha)
Tim & Hilary
{no babies for them yet, they just got married in July. I did tell them both I was ready to be an Auntie again, you know whenever they want}
Brad, Hilary, & Jarrett

No comments:
Post a Comment