Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend 2010

We spent Memorial Day Weekend like we always do...camping at my Grandma & Grandpa's. Olivia & I camped out in a tent, and I have the kink in my back to show for it! It was so much fun, it always is. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

We celebrated Nathan's birthday!

My clingy Rachey girl!

Know what's funny? Adults playing kickball! It's really fun to watch!!! My stomach still hurts a little from laughing so much.

Uncle George, you are supposed to run & not watch the ball! Unrelated to kickball, Uncle George bought this mix of seafood to cook. There was crab meat, lobster meat, octopus meat, & whole squids! He & I share of love of all seafood. He fried me up a whole squid - did you know when they are fried their tentacles curl up? ha! It was delicious!


My bro, Timmy, showing off his wing-span!


Excellent form, Dan!


2 of my favorite Brownies!


AJ


Rachel


My Dad helping Avery bat.


Cassie Beth & Brad


Livie Grace - she loves ragball



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that pic of Danny playing kickball is hilarious!