Thursday, May 20, 2010

A to Z

A- Age: 28
B- Bed size: Queen; I desperately want to get a king size.
C- Chore you hate: Dusting; which is why I never do it.
D- Dogs' names: Mazy, Pooch, & Jersey
E- Essential Start You Day Item: Orange Juice
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum; not that we can afford platinum
H- Height: 5'2" (aka short)
I- Interesting fact: let's see...I don't really know. I chose Rachel's middle name from a character in one of my favorite movies of all time The Breakfast Club. But I didn't tell Jarrett that until after she was named! ha
J- Jewlery you wear everyday: Wedding & Engagement Rings
K- Kids: 2 girls Olivia Grace & Rachel Claire
L- Living Arrangements: me, the hubs, & the girls way back in the sticks
M- Mom's Name: Carol
N- Nicknames: Nat, Nat The Brat, Hobo Joe; Mommmmmmy
O- Overnight Hospital stay other than birth: Kidney Infection, having 2 kids (I read that as - my own birth)
P- Pet Peeve: stupid people. really
Q- Quote: "you can't please all of the people all the time"
R- Right handed or left handed: right
S- Siblings: older sister Sarah & younger brother Tim
T- Time you wake up: 5:15 or 5:30 - if I am feeling ambitious.
U- Underwear: yes I wear them
V- Vegtable you dislike: peas
W- Ways you run late: just by being me, I am always late. "Natalie Time" is about 5 to 10 minutes off
X- Xrays you've had: teeth, chest, back, ankle, wrist, head (i am accident prone)
Y- Yummy food you make: ummmm, I don't know. I think I do alright on some things, Jarrett is really the good cook. I do like to make pasta bake though.
Z- Zoo favorite: penguins

No comments: