So here I am, officially 2 weeks into this Oh-Dear-Lord-the-wedding-will-be-here-before-I-know-it/Exercise & Weight Loss plan. (I took a week off because I was sick...still am actually, but I am trying to be tough.) I have actually seen some results on the scale...I know, I am shocked too. Who would have thought that I would be successful if I actually put my mind to it.
I kicked it into high gear this week. (Partially because last weekend I had a funnel cake - an entire funnel cake all to myself. It was wonderful. But I probably shouldn't have had it, but it was so darn good.) I didn't see staggering results after week 1 like I had hoped. I lost 1 pound. But hey, it was a loss...not a gain. I will take it, especially with the funnel cake that I am sure didn't help. Makes me pumped to actually try to do some exercise when I can lose weight just by changing my eating habits. So this week, each morning I got up and exercised. Not exactly my idea of a good time, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Good thing I lost a whopping 4 pounds this week or else I would be tempted to stop getting up at 5:00 & working out.
Total of 5 pounds down. I am slightly proud of myself, just slightly. I don't want to get too excited just yet.

1 comment:
I'm a little behind on my blog reading but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment