So, my conscience got the best of me...
I sent Olivia to school today. Although, I still maintain I'm a cool mom. It's just that there are a measley 13 days left of school including today. Plus it is "flashlight day" so she was pretty stoked to go anyway. We will pick her up, along with the Brownies, and she will be none the wiser to us being home all day long. (Does the fact that I am not telling her, make me a mean mom? oh well)
Me & the Rachey Lady are home together today. It's awesome. I love this. She is being my little helper today as we de-clutter the house. Work a little bit, watch a little bit of the Fresh Beats...ah this is the life! If I am feeling really wacky later, we may go to the big Wal-Mart. I know, I can hardly contain my excitement either.
In cool mom fashion, I'm getting things ready for a garage sale next weekend. My oh my the crap that we have accumulated in the past 8 years is astonishing. My pack-rat/hoarding nature is not good for such a small house. But I feel better having already tackled the kitchen & living room. I'm trying to simplify my life.

1 comment:
Please stop talking
Post a Comment