*************************************
Today, I will spend the day with my love. We will laugh. We will relax. We will enjoy each other's company.
You see, we are going to the truck show today. I will sit back and kick my feet up. I will read on my kindle. I will, possibly, watch a show or two. I will walk hand-in-hand with my trucker as we check out all the sights the truck show has to offer.
He will be in his height of glory. And I will enjoy seeing him being so happy. I know he is going to love spending the day talking about his truck. Explaining all the up-grades & repairs he has made to the truck in the last year.
And tonight, we will stay in a hotel room with our 2 darling daughters. We will sit back as they swim and enjoy the hotel pool. We will have pizza delivered to our room. Of course, we could come home. But we aren't. We are only traveling a mere 60 miles from home and decided to 'live a little' and stay in a hotel. Why not?
You see, the winter blues are kicking in. Granted this weather hasn't been nearly as frightful as it could be, it is still winter - blah. We decided to enjoy our little 2 day jaunt to the north. Hotels = fun for kids. Am i right? I know I always LOVED it! So these girls of ours are in for quite a treat.

No comments:
Post a Comment