Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rambling...

Oh, blog, I have sort of been absent lately. Things get in the way.
Training at work, enjoying time outside of work with my family instead of behind the ol' computer, reading books...(ok it was the Fifty Shades of Grey series, don't you dare judge me)

It's been a pleasant break. I haven't even read the blogs I follow on a consistent basis. I've even been not spending as much time on Facebook & the Twitter.

I'd love to say I have spent the time reflecting on my life, but that would be a lie. I have taken the time to live my life. And guess what, time marches on. I didn't post on my blog. I didn't update my Facebook status. I didn't read everyone's blogs...Big freakin' woop.

With that being said, here are some random ramblings...
  • There are only 5 more full days of school. 5. How the hell is that possible?! Last full day is Monday, May 21. Olivia is ecstatic! She cannot wait to, (how did she word it) HAVE FREEDOM AT LAST!
  • May is half over.
  • Rachel still wakes up almost every single night to ask for a drink of milk. Really, kid, you are running your father & I ragged. We cannot keep doing this.
  • Rachel has a "Spring Program" for her pre-school tonight. I don't know what it will entail - I'm guessing singing. But I had to bring a dessert treat - I bought cookies at The Jewel which I will pass off as my own home-made in my dish. Again, don't judge me.
  • I have a serious case of Spring fever. I want to stay home & enjoy the day outside with my kids & husband.
  • Jarrett & I are going out on a date Friday night to a rock concert. I am anxious. I am going to be an old lady there. I am already quite concerned about the volume of the music. If I think it is loud in the car when Jar is manning the stereo. I think I need to bring earplugs.
  • We are planning a trip to New Jersey. Leaving 1 month from yesterday. I am anxious about that, also. I don't know why. Ok, I do know why, it's because I am a spaz & get anxious about everything under the sun. I think I need medicine for that.

Pictures to come tomorrow or later of the Spring Program.

No comments: