Mother's Day, I love you!
I had a fantastic & relaxing Mother's Day. I got to spend the day with my favorite people in the whole world. A (very late) breakfast out with Jar & the girls. An afternoon visit with my Mom & Dad, & those crazy Brownies. Then to my Grandma's & Grandmother's. Then dinner at good ol' El Rey with my in-laws. If it seems busy, it was. But it was also so relaxing.
Jar indulged me & walked around Lowe's with me for an hour just looking. Which of course, is his least favorite thing to do. Must be a man thing, you have to have a purpose when shopping...I disagree.
The kids took a dip in my Mom & Dad's pool. I sat on the deck & laughed with my Mom & sister.
Bonus, I get to do some shopping. The Jar & the girls gave me a gift certificate to my favorite crafty/home decor store Country Junction, which Jarrett lovingly calls "Country Junk Heap".
| *please note: the big orange flower is in Olivia's hair, not mine **photo credit to Jar, taken in the Lowe's parking lot before 1 hour & 22 minutes of meandering the aisles |

No comments:
Post a Comment