{alternately titled: 'Who Let the Dogs Out' is stuck in my head forever!}
If you have a wii & you don't have this game...
If you have a wii & you don't have this game...
...go buy it. Like, right now!
By far the best $35 I have spent in quite some time. My Liva Lou & I had an absolute blast.
This game is sooooo much fun. And it is a workout without feeling like a workout. I'm sore this morning. We played for like 45 minutes yesterday. It's kinda like 'Sweatin to the Oldies' - but more fun! ha!
FYI - I kicked butt at 'Step by Step' - NKOTB. This was probably because I completely remember the dance moves from that.
Olivia kicked butt at 'Who Let the Dogs Out' - we had to do that one like 4 times. It was a ton of fun!


1 comment:
Let me know when you are ready for a dance off with me and Hilary! We will be waiting!
Post a Comment