some funny things over the past week or so...
******************
me: "what was the best part of the zoo?"
Olivia: "When I got to drink Dr. Pepper with my lunch!"
me: "which animal was the best?"
Olivia: "the cheetahs were alright, but I love Dr. Pepper"
******************
I accidentally left Olivia's shoes at the spray park in town, and didn't discover this until we were home. I said we would go look for them when we went back to town later, and asked that Olivia keep this between us until we found or replaced said shoes. (that was my mistake)
Later that same day at dinner with my parents, what's the first thing out of her mouth???
Olivia: "Mommy left my shoes at the park today"
me: "Liv that was supposed to be a secret. You can't keep a secret!" {chuckles}
Olivia: "I can keep MY secrets" {eyeroll}
******************
Rachel doing the "Jump On It" dance at Uncle Tim & Aunt Hilary's wedding reception! Probably the best thing I have seen in quite some time. Too bad I was busy bustin a move right beside her, or else I would have loved to take pictures of the hip shakin & jumpin in a circle. Also, Rachel saying "Dance a me, Mommy" pretty much the whole night. She loves to boogie!
******************
I'm sure there are about a bazillion other things that I have laughed at over the past couple of weeks...but I don't really recall.

No comments:
Post a Comment