Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ali, it's your own fault

Let's take a moment to discuss The Bachelorette, shall we?

Ali, I really like you. Honestly, I do. You seem like a very genuine girl. Either that, or you are a very good actress - which I doubt is true. With that being said...

REALLY?!?!?!?!

You were shocked by Frank's confession last night? How is that possible when 95% of America saw him for the liar that he is looooong ago. Each week I had my fingers crossed that he would get the boot.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt on a couple of the guys. Obviously the following gentlemen needed to go - no questions asked.

Craig


Kasey - Wowza - Kasey...you are a complete nut! The awkward singing wasn't enough to push her over the edge, but the creepy stalker-ish tattoo certainly was.



But Frank, he looked innocent enough. I'd say by week 4, or before I had him pegged as the gossiper. He liked to stir up trouble. Who wants a man who is constantly "does she like me", "do I like her"...evidently Ali did. Me, not so much.




Last night, Frank joined the likes of "Rated R" - just there for TV time because you have a chick back home.



Since she had to get rid of the complete crazies...here is where things went wrong.





So who are we left with???
The 2 best guys out of the whole bunch! I can't fault you for this, Ali.
ROBERTO, he sure is fun to look at. Ain't he ladies?!
But there is just something about Chris that I love {swoon}





Guess we will find out in 2 weeks...I can hardly wait.


1 comment:

Jess said...

I so agree with you Natalie! I felt sooo bad for Ali when Frank did his lil deal he did but at the same time wondered why she was THAT upset about it when the 2 best guys are left! My opinion is that she wanted to end up with Frank or something along those lines. I am just not sure but I am not sure if I can wait 2 weeks to see who she chooses. I am absolutely all for Chris too- although Roberto is a hottie and soooo sweet too! I hope she doesn't let the fear of "none of these guys are here for me" get in the way- I am kinda nervous to watch the end finale. Listen to me- I could rant on and on about this show all day. I love Ali... she has really gotten the shaft though on the show :/ Obviously if Frank felt the way he did for that long he should have told her wellllll before he was at the bottom 3... jerk.