Sweet sweet Mazy Jane. {yes, she has a middle name - don't all of your pets?} Our first baby. She was the sweetest, biggest, most lovable mutt with the cutest eyebrows ever.
Jarrett & I fell in love with her the second we saw her. She was the only one with those eyebrows. We brought her home, before we even had a home together. And once we were married & moved into the house, she was instantly every bit our spoiled fur-baby.
My heart hurts. There is an immense weight and pain in my chest the moment I open the front door to step outside. I know it will ease with time.
Mazy, I take comfort in knowing you didn't suffer. You are reunited with Pooch in doggy heaven. Until I see you again my sweet girl...
Mazy Jane Totten
July 16, 2002 - August 15, 2013

No comments:
Post a Comment