Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1st day of 3rd Grade

Olivia started her 1st day of 3rd Grade today.

And as you can see, she was 100% thrilled.

Seriously, she was a little foul this morning. She loves summer - who doesn't?

But don't let her fool ya, she is excited that her BFF is in her class again this year.
And I gave her $1 to get her to smile.

that's 3 for 3rd grade.
maybe the promise of not having to ride the bus to school will make her a little happier. and once she gets back into the groove of things, she will be ok.

Rachel was a little bit out of sorts today. going to daycare without your big sis for the first time in about 3 months is hard for a 4 year old, evidently. she cried & cried.

and here are all of her 1st day pics. I told her to just get used to it because I fully intend on taking a picture of her on every single 1st day of school for the rest of her life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The Kindergarten picture of her will forever be my favorite!! :)