Oh Jersey Shore, how I have missed you. Welcome back, old friends.
I cannot wait to see what is in store. Oh wait, Snooki passes out in a trash can then tweets that she is "not a role model", well no shiz. I am shocked...
I still cannot wait to watch it, but alas, wait is what I have to do. I have a very important bowling match to get to. Thank goodness for DVR.
I cannot wait to see what is in store. Oh wait, Snooki passes out in a trash can then tweets that she is "not a role model", well no shiz. I am shocked...
I still cannot wait to watch it, but alas, wait is what I have to do. I have a very important bowling match to get to. Thank goodness for DVR.
And thank goodness for Pauly D.


1 comment:
LOVE!
Post a Comment